Home | Menu | Al Quaran | Al Bukhari | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | বাংলা | Dictionary


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sura Al Kafirun 109

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Bismi Allahi alrrahmani alrraheemi بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِِ
109:1 Say: O disbelievers! Qul ya ayyuha alkafiroona قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ
109:2 I worship not that which ye worship; La aAAbudu ma taAAbudoona لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
109:3 Nor worship ye that which I worship. Wala antum AAabidoona ma aAAbudu وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
109:4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship. Wala ana AAabidun ma AAabadtum وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
109:5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship. Wala antum AAabidoona ma aAAbudu وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
109:6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. Lakum deenukum waliya deeni لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ

No comments: